Customized Weight Loss Programs in Newtown, PA
Refresh Wellness has designed weight loss programs to fit absolutely everyone! Whether you are a man or a woman, an athlete or experiencing average activity levels, we understand how difficult it is for you to transform your current lifestyle into a sustainable, healthy way of life, and we want to help.
Reasons to Try Our Weight Loss Programs
As a modern society, we can't help but be aware that exercise and good dietary habits lead to healthier bodies and minds. However, with the pressures of our jobs, families, and other interests, sometimes good diet and exercise take a back seat. Weight loss programs can help you to learn healthy habits that can last a lifetime. When you take better care of yourself, you'll benefit from increased self-esteem, improved heart health, less pain and decreased difficulty performing the activities you love.
The weight loss programs that Refresh have created will not only leave you healthier, happier, and thinner, but will also provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to make smarter, healthier choices. Our physician-assisted weight loss programs are catered to the individual, and we can help you choose what works best for you based on your individual needs.
Refresh optimizes your body's metabolism by testing labs that other physicians will not check and then provide supplement and eating advice specific to you. These programs are 12-weeks long and are designed to be a maintainable lifestyle modification in order for you to be the healthiest version of yourself!
Refresh Weight Loss Program
- 12-week weight loss program (consecutive weeks)
- Medical assessment by Dr. Lori Gerber
- Full body composition analysis
- Review of current dietary habits
- Diet plan including healthy recipes & tips throughout
- Prescription diet medications (as indicated)
- 1 B-12 fat burner/energy shot
- 1 Life-Coaching session (30 min)
Comprehensive Diet Program
- 12-week weight loss program with Life Coaching bi-weekly
- 6 Life Coaching sessions (30 min each)
- 12 B12 fat burner/energy shots
MIC B-12 Shots
Package of 12: $150
Our MIC B-12 shots are specially designed to boost your metabolism, increase your energy and activity levels, and help your body flush cholesterol and fat. The vitamin mashup contained within MIC B-12 shots helps to enhance overall liver function and decreases the flow of bile and bad fats from the liver and gallbladder. MIC shots contain compounds that possess lipotropic substances.
The key amino acids in the MIC B-12 shots include, Vitamin B12, Choline, Methione, and Inositol:
- Vitamin B12 helps to form new, healthy cells in your body. It can also be used to boost energy and increase activity levels!
- Choline can make your liver healthier. It has an amazing processing power and enhances the excretion rate of chemical waste within the body by an almost exponential amount. It also helps metabolize cholesterol and fats, and supports the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- Methoine is an amino acid that contains Sulphur. It is important to note that many bodily functions depend on Methione, as it is a lipotropic agent. Methione prevents excess fat build up in the liver, and is very helpful in preventing fatigue. Methione can prevent allergies by reducing histamine, but patients with a Sulfa allergy should NOT take this injection.
- Inositol is a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex. It aids the metabolism and helps to reduce cholesterol. It also works with serotonin to control mood and appetite.
- L-Carnitine is the building block of protein. As an amino acid, it is known to increase androgen receptors in muscles. These receptors help to enhance muscle-building capabilities, increase fat metabolism, and raise energy levels. This is great for both body builders and dieters, as L-Carnitine burns fat and builds muscle, quickly.
With our custom weight loss programs, you will see a reduction in body weight and cellulite. We can also provide you with life coaching to help you address issues that may be holding you back from reaching your goals. See what our other patients are saying, then contact us at 215-968-3057 for a free consultation.